In case you have any complaints about the functionality of the website you must fill in and send the appropriate form. You can find the Client Complaint Form here, complete it, and send it to [email protected]
How can I submit a complaint?
What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
Please click on “forgot password?” and a new password will be issued and sent to your email.
How can I update my personal details?
You can update the information in My Account>Personal Details or contact us by email.
How can I contact you?
The plusoption support team is here for you. You can contact us via email ([email protected]), or by the given phone number for your area in the contact us page.
Should I install software?
No, plusoption is a web-based trading platform, meaning you can login to your account and trade on any device that has an internet connection.
Where can I view my transaction history?
All your deposits, withdrawals and portfolio history can be viewed in the My Account section. Just login to your account and select the information you wish to view.
Where can I view the precise trading hours of each asset?
A detailed list of all our available assets, their description, expiry times, symbol and trading hours is presented in the Asset Index page whose link can be found at the bottom of the homepage.
What is the time shown on this site?
The time is set at GMT +0 and it's synchronized with the market time.
Colors of the rates on the trading platform
Green indicates the rising of a price, and red indicates the falling of a price.
What is an Underlying Asset?
A commodity, index, stock, currency pair or any other financial asset that constitutes the basis for creating an option.
What is the registration fee?
Τhere is no registration fee.
How can I register?
Registering at plusoption is extremely simple:
1. Click on “Open Trading Account” on the home page.
2. Fill in the mandatory details.
3. Submit the form.
4. You will receive a welcome e-mail with a verification link. Click on it.
5. That’s all! Welcome to plusoption!
I have problems with the registration process. What should I do?
Our team at plusoption are here for you, and are readily available to help! You can contact us by Email, phone, telephone or through the Live Chat button on top of the page.
How secure is trading with you?
We take all possible measures to ensure your utmost security. We use the internationally accepted security system SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) that encrypts all credit card payments over the web. This system is automatic, and you will receive instant notification if your browser does not support it.
Do I have to deposit money for registration?
No. A deposit is not required and no credit/debit card details are required in order to register for this site. However, you will have to deposit money to start trading.
What currency can I use for trading?
You can open an account in USD or EUR. Please note that you cannot change your currency selection after registration.
Deposit & Withdrawal Procedure
All our clients need to verify their identity, in order to open a trading account with PlusOption, by sending a color copy of the following documents verifying their identity and residence.
- Proof of Identity: Valid copy of International Passport, National ID card or Driving License (Front & Back) with photograph included.
- Proof of Residence: Utility Bill, local authority tax bill – these must have been issued within the last 6 months. All above have to be full page document to be accepted. (Online statements/mobile telephone bills and documents which contain a PO Box address are not accepted)
Documents may be submitted either by email to [email protected] or by using our documents submission system. You can find it when you are logged into your account – go to “My Account” page then to the “Upload Files” tab.
Deposit via Credit/Debit Card (deposit fees do not apply).
- Minimum deposit amount: EUR/USD 100
- Maximum deposit amount per single transaction: EUR/USD 5,000
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Deposit” tab.
- Select “Credit Card” as deposit type.
- Fill in the online deposit form, enter the amount you wish to deposit in your account.
- Approve the transaction by clicking the button “Apply”.
- Provide to [email protected] Color copy of your Credit Card, showing only the name, expiration date, last four digits on the front and the signature on the back. For your reassurance, please ensure that all other details are concealed.
- Your trading account will be credited with deposited amount within few minutes.
Your trading account can be funded ONLY via your own card. Third party funding is not allowed.
Deposit via Wire Transfer (there might be a transfer fee applied by your bank):
- Minimum deposit amount: EUR / USD 100
- Maximum deposit amount per single transaction: Unlimited
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Deposit” tab.
- Select “Wire” as deposit type.
- You will be provided with the Wire Transfer Details necessary to make the deposit.
- Copy the Bank Account details provided, using the IBAN No according to the currency of your trading account to avoid currency conversion on the arrival of your funds.
- Provide copy of the wire transfer confirmation (SWIFT) to [email protected].
- It can take up to 5 business days for the wire to appear in your trading account.
Your trading account can be funded ONLY from your own bank account. Third party funding is not allowed.
The below instructions apply to all PlusOption Clients.
On the event of Withdrawal request, the funds will be transferred according to the original method used to fund your trading account.
In order to request the withdrawal, fill in the Withdrawal Form, that can be found under My Account/Withdrawal.
Filling in the form:
- Client Information: fill in all required fields with relevant info.
- Depending on the Withdrawal method, fill in the details for Credit Card or wire transfer:
- If you choose Withdrawal via Credit/Debit Card all you need to fill in, is the Cardholder name and the last 4 digits of the Card number.
- If you choose Withdrawal via Wire Transfer you are required to provide following information:
- Beneficiary Bank: name of your bank
- Beneficiary Bank Address: full address of your bank, including city and the country
- IBAN No/Account No: IBAN no. is necessary for international transfers/ account no. is not mandatory
- Beneficiary’s full name: your name as stated on the bank account
- Intermediary Bank: this field is not mandatory
- SWIFT/BIC code: please provide your Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code
Once a withdrawal form is submitted, it can take up to 3 business days to approve and process the request. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to show in your account.Kindly note, that we will only process your withdrawal request, if your account is in compliance with the Know Your Client legal requirements.
How can I withdraw money from my account?
You can withdraw money from your account by either using your credit card (in case you deposited money with credit card) or wire transfer.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
250 EUR, 250 USD, or 250 GBP, depending on the currency of choice in your account.
What is the maximum deposit amount?
It depends on the deposit method.
1. Credit card - 10,000 USD
2. Wire - Unlimited
3. E-wallets – amount vary was added
4. Western Union - 10,000 USD
Is there a minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum withdrawal amount is 100
What is a Swift Code?
A SWIFT code is the unique identification code of a particular bank that is used when transferring money between banks. Your bank can tell you what SWIFT code is. If the SWIFT code comprises only eight digits, you will have to insert XXX at the end.
Can I cancel a withdrawal? How so?
Of course! Even if your withdrawal request is being processed, you can still cancel the withdrawal and return the money to your plusoption account. The withdrawal cancellation option is especially useful when you do not have sufficient funds in your account, but you wish to continue trading. You can simply cancel your withdrawal by contacting us by phone or email.
At plusoption, you can make any wire transfer over the amount of USD500(JPY50000). There is a commission of USD25 (JPY2500) added to the wire transfer. Please note that the wire transfer must be in accordance to the details which are posted on the banking page under Wire Transfer. Please email a copy of the wire transfer to [email protected]. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to appear in your plusoption account.
For your information, there is a window of two businesses that are designated as a period of examination in plusoption from the day that the payment request was received. After that examination period, the remittance to the customer will be completed within 5-7 business days.
Upon any uncertainty, question, or comment, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!
Which payment methods can I use?
Payment methods you can use through our page is credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Maestro), debit card, wire transfer and alternative payment methods (such as Skrill, Neteller, China Union Pay etc.)
What are the procedures for deposits and withdrawals?
In order for a deposit or withdrawal to be successfully activated, proper documentation for personal identification must be supplied by e-mail to [email protected] or by fax when your plusoption account is established:
1. Picture ID: This can be any public document such as passport or driver’s license.
2. Documentation that can confirm present address, like a receipt within the last 3 months of a public utility bill.
3. If you invested by credit card, then a copy of the credit card used for the investment must be sent. For your own security, please cover your card number on the front of the card, leaving only the last 4 digits visible, and also cover the CVV number on the back of the card, leaving the signature visible.
That’s all! Now you can deposit and withdraw to your discretion.
What is a Call Option?
“Call” represents the “up” direction that a price may take. If you believe that the price of the asset will rise by the expiry, then “call” is the button to click.
What is a Put Option?
Put represents the “down” direction that a price may take. If you believe that the price of the asset will fall by the expiry time, then “put” is the button to click.
How can I make a trade?
Once you have deposited funds, you can make a trade by clicking on “call” if you believe that the price of the chosen asset will rise by expiry, or by clicking on “put” if you believe that the asset price will fall by the expiry time. You will then be asked the amount you wish to ivest, and to approve the trade. The selection may be canceled by clicking on "X" at any time before the approval of the trade. Please note that the rate keeps updating in the investment box.
What are the rates displayed in the trading boxes?
Rates are the quoted prices of the underlying assets. The rate is the price offered by plusoption, based on live feeds. Please not that rates offered by plusoption are not always reflective of exact market prices – they can vary up to a few pips. The rates we present in the trading boxes on our home page are those at which plusoption is willing to sell the options for.
What is the expiration rate?
The expiry rate is the price of the underlying asset at the time of expiry according to our feed providers. This is the determining factor in if the option has expired in-the-money or out-of-the-money.
What is the expiration time?
The expiration time is the time and date at which an option expires.
Why do the rates continue to change before I make a decision?
Like the market, rates at plusoption are dynamic and change every second. The market fluctuations affect our automatic pricing engine, which displays rates at real-time. However, here at plusoption, rate capturing is as good as technology allows. Additionally, you have the option to cancel your trade if you did not receive the exact rate you wished to trade on.
For your convenience, plusoption makes rate analysis as easy as possible, by showing a blinking movement every time the price fluctuates, and by the color indicator, which turns the price green upon upward movement, or red upon downward movement.
What is Double Up?
If you are close to your expiry time, and you think that the direction you predicted is on a roll, then you have the chance to “do it again” by clicking on Double Up. By doing this, you can create a new trade with the same conditions, for the current price of the asset. In a nutshell, when things look good, Double Up gives you the opportunity to increase your investment and thus, double your profits.
Double Up Benefits:
- Increase your investment on open positions
- IMake double the profit on expiry
- IImmediately capitalize on a strong position
Why am I unable to make a trade?
Unsuccessful trades are usually a result of insufficient funds, or if you are attempting a trade on an asset outside of the market trading hours. If neither of these reasons are the case, please contact us by mail to [email protected], or by phone.