1.1 ACV Operations S.R.L (Hereinafter: the ‘Company’) Owns and operates the www.plusoption.com website (Hereinafter: the “Site, Website”).
For registration with PlusOption through the main website www.plusoption.com, the Client must enter specific personal and identifying information including Proof of Residence, Proof of Identity and Proof of Funds to prevent Terrorist Financing and Money Laundering.
2. The Client promises to provide accurate, updated and true information about his or her identity. The Client cannot under any circumstances impersonate a legal entity or other person. If any of the Client’s identification details change, the Company must be immediately notified no later than 30 days after the change occurred.
2.1. The details provided by the Client during their activities at the Company may be used for advertising and/or marketing purposes unless the Client removes their approval. This removal can be done by the Client logging into their account and changing their personal details or when they receive advertising and/or marketing content. The Client can also send an email to [email protected] to ask the Company to stop sending advertising and/or marketing materials. The Company will honor the Client’s request and stop sending advertising and/or marketing materials within seven business days.
2.2. The details provided by the Client during his or her activities at the Company may be provided to competent authorities. The Company will only disclose these details if they are required by applicable court order, regulation or law and the minimum extent necessary.
2.3. The Client accepts and understands that certain information based on the sole discretion of the Company may be used for the website’s purpose, marketing or other purposes.
3. The Company requires Clients that perform transactions on the website to provide specific identifying documents and/or other documents that the Company has deemed necessary. If the Company does not receive these documents then it can freeze the Client’s account at its discretion for any length of time and can also close the account permanently. Without prejudice, the Company may decline to open a new Account or permanently closed account for any entity or person without a reason or for any reason.
4. The documentation provided by the Client is only given to employees at the Company that handle Client accounts. All Client information is stored in physical storage and/or electronic storage in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. The Client agrees and confirms that part or all of the information in regards to transactions and the Client’s account will be stored by the Company and the information can be used by the Company if there is a dispute between the Company and the Client.
6. The Client agrees and confirms that Section 4 and above, including all information that relates to the Client’s invested amounts, country, city and trading techniques can be used by the Company for marketing and other purposes.
7. By accepting the terms and conditions of the website https://www.plusoption.com, the Client has given his or her consent to the Company to reveal certain personal information including but not limited to age, last name, first name, invested amounts, country and gender.
8. The Company, at its sole discretion (without obligation), may inspect and review any information the Client for provides for any reason. With his or her signature, the Client agrees that the Company does not have a responsibility or commitment to the Client in regards to any inspection or review of information.
9. The Company will employ measures including advanced data protection and will update Clients about information regarding the safety of their accounts and private information.
10. After registration with the Company’s website, the Client will need to create a password and username that the Client will use to login to their account and to perform transactions to use the Company’s services. To protect the privacy of Clients and the Company’s operations, it is prohibited for the Client to share their username and password with business entities or other people. The Company cannot be held responsible for any loss or damages caused to the Client because of improper storage or use of their password and username whether the use of that information was known or unknown to the Client.
11. By accepting the terms and conditions, the Client acknowledges that he or she has made a decision to take part in trading and to provide personal information that includes but is not limited to last name, first name, city, gender, trading activity, country and city. The Client assumes full responsibility by providing this information.
12. The Client will compensate the company for any complaint or claim against the Company in regards to the Client’s decision for disclosure of personal information. The Client agrees to keep the Company safe from any claims made by a third party vis-a-vis direct or indirect damages or losses, costs and fees.
13. It is the sole responsibility of the client for any use of the Company’s website with the Client’s password and username. The Company is not responsible for this use which includes verification that it is the Client who is operating his or her account.
14. The Client is required to notify Company support at [email protected] of any unauthorized or suspicious use of his or her account.
Definition: A cookie is a small file or small amount of data which includes unique identifying information. This information is sent from the Client’s mobile phone or computer browser to the website and is stored on the Client’s hard drive for the purposes of tracking site usage. A website may send cookies to your browser depending on your browser’s settings. However, your browser only allows a website to access cookies you have already received to protect your privacy. Clients can change their browser settings to block cookies.
ACV Operations S.R.L is located at 13th Stejarisului street, Section 4, Bucharest, Romania.